Early in the New Year, Sister Ruth Devairakkam reported that she and her husband Wilfred had attended a Christmas Get-together at the residence of the Chairman of the Indian Pastors Fellowship in Kluang. She and her husband Wilfred sang the song 'How Great Thou Art”, with piano accompaniment at this event. She also shared a word of encouragement for the pastors and spouses. She spoke in English, and the message was translated into Tamil by the Chairman of the Indian Pastors Fellowship. (Pictured)
Ruth has written recently with matters for praise and prayer…
“Praises to God for Answered Prayer & Prayer Requests.
Glory and praises to Jesus. We want to rejoice with you for praying along for our requests. We thank you so much. We appreciate you.
- One of our friends who was a Covid 19 patient has been healed completely within three days. He says it is a miracle in his life. He never expected to recover so fast. He was told that he had to be in the hospital for a longer time, but after three days, they found no symptoms, and he was tested negative.
- Another friend from outstation, who was tested positive for Covid 19, was also healed within a week even though many others had to spend a longer time in hospital.
- Please continue to pray for one of our contact's family, for God's healing and restoration for mother and daughter, and an increase in their desire for Christ, and God's protection over their home.
- Pray for our contacts who are now looking for new jobs to take care of their families during this pandemic.
- Continue to pray for our group, for Godly wisdom, revelation and counsel, as they reach out to their friends and relatives who come to them for spiritual encouragement during this difficult time. Pray that the Holy Spirit will restore new strength and hope to overcome all the obstacles and hindrances in their lives and be a blessing and a testimony for others.