CHRISTIAN MISSION NARATCHAKWAI, THAILAND
November 27, 2020
Greetings from Thailand,
We would like to tell you about Christian Mission Naratchakwai. We hope everybody will be interested.
The church is going very well. We are preparing for Christmas celebrations that will be held on Sunday 27 of December 2020. The children are so excited with their show. There were two more families came to the service, one is still here but one has gone. Last month was a kid’s birthday, his name is Tie. His family wanted to celebrate for him, they wanted to give a wonderful lunch and ice-cream to everyone in CMN and we were all happy with that.
Now we have many prayers that we would like you to pray for us:
1. I had asked you to please pray for Maeo after she fell down twice in a month. She is fine now. But sometimes she gets easily tired and unwell. Last week she couldn’t come to the service because she felt sick. Thank you God that she is getting better now.
2. Boontaa’s health is good but his wife and his daughter couldn’t come to the church last week because they are sick. Bow can’t sit for many hours as she will be in pain and develops sores. But her heart is always at the church every Sunday. She looks very happy when she is in the service and studying the Bible with the children. Boontaa’s wife has poor health but she has to take care of her daughter and herself. Please pray for Boontaa to get enough rest and be strong.
3. Now about Maeo’s brothers. As I had been written earlier about Maeo’s brothers that Noi was very sick and Maeo let him stay at CMN. And Maeo has another brother named Moo. He came to stay with Noi to take care of him. Sadly, while Noi was getting better, Moo suddenly got sick on Saturday, he had a bad stomachache and passed away on Sunday night.
4. Our church went out to visit old people in Naratchakwai village and gave food to some seniors. The pictures that you see are the first time a celebration for seniors was held at Naratchakwai village. There were many seniors came to join the celebration so Maeo and Dtee took the Soup of Love there. And some photos are from last week. We were very happy to give Soup of Love to the villagers. We plan to give Soup of Love twice a month to compensate for the 3-4 months ago that we stopped during Covid-19. Next month, we plan to give Soup of Love at Pompan village and somewhere else.
5.Pah and her husband are still coming to the church, as is Samon who drives for them when they come to the church every Sunday. But Suriya’s family has gone. They turned their backs to God and keep their children away from God too. They may not feel anti about this but their relatives who are the children’s parents took their children away and don’t allow them to come to the church. This is our problem now, we asked some children about the children who stopped coming to CMN – most of them are excluded by their parents because their children are too interested about Bible stories. Some children were going back home and watching God’s stories in Youtube. This made some parents feel nervous and afraid. We understand about this, my parent used to worry about me changing my mind and believing in God, but I showed them how different I was after I came to know God’s love. Now, they do not worry anymore. But the children are too little, they have to obey their parents and we understand about this. We just hope that when they grow up and when parents let them make the decision for their own life, they will come back to God and will be happy with God’s love again and share God’s love with their family.
6. We don’t get any news from Tik since she went to Bangkok. I messaged to her but didn’t get any reply. We hope she will be fine and has a better life in Bangkok.
7. Parn’s mother is fine now. We didn’t get bad news about her neck. Thank you God.
Please follow our Facebook page: Christianmission
We hope you enjoy reading our update.
God bless you.
Ploy, for Christian Mission Naratchakwai, Thailand.