Please continue to pray for Sister Ruth Devairakkam, her husband Wilfred and their family as they continue, as the Covid-19 regulations allow, their one-on-one ministries of friendship, practical assistance and counsel to friends, neighbours and other contacts.
Sister Ruth wrote recently…
“PSALM 65: 11
You crown the year with goodness,
And your paths drip with abundance.
A blessed afternoon to you from Malaysia. We thank you for your prayer and care for us here. We appreciate it very much. God is so good. During this challenging time, God’s strength has enabled us to keep going, and we praise Him for the answered prayers.
- A couple known to us underwent a very breaking situation. The wife was on the verge of divorce. She requested prayer for her and her husband. A few days later, she changed her mind on divorce. God is healing her and her children from emotional distance, rejection, helplessness, pain and affliction. God is revealing to them their own weaknesses, strongholds and the root of their problems, and helping them deal with it, breaking foundational demonic arrows from both sides of husband and wife. Please pray for them, for the healing of their marriage.
- After going through a dry season, we are now experiencing good rain. This is a blessing for the vegetable farmers here.
- Recently, one of our contact’s family went to celebrate the 90th birthday for their grandfather at a hill resort. Not long after they left the hill resort, a landslide had occurred along the road. We praise the Lord for making a way of escape for the family (15 of them), as they were returning home in three cars.
- We want to praise God for contacts and friends who are experiencing the hands of God in their lives, enabling them to overcome obstacles and challenges.
We thank you for standing and staying with us for the above-answered prayers.
- Pray for this young man who is under the bondage of witchcraft power. We have visited and prayed for him. We encouraged him to stand on the Word of God for his own deliverance. He mentioned that he has found a difference within him after prayer. He needs permanent deliverance. Pray that God will awaken his spiritual senses and stir his inner man speedily for his recovery.
- Pray for this young lady who needs a permanent breakthrough from a cycle of failure over her life. We are reaching out to her in prayer. Pray that God will strengthen her to arise above her situation and circumstances. She must experience a supernatural turn-around in her present situation. Pray that God will strengthen her to deal with all the negatives in her personality and spirit, and overcome them by the Blood of the Lamb, and the anointing of God’s favor upon her life.
- Pray for my elder daughter Joanna and her husband Kenneth, and my younger daughter Jerusha as they are assisting us with our work here. They visit us from out-station on a regular basis.”