“Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you very
much for your request for an article and below is the brief history about my ministry since 1998. This is the brief and short history about my life and my ministries.
My name is Kenneth Ngun Herh Ling. I was converted since 1986 and serving the Lord as pastor till today. Now my ministry is called “Gospel for Myanmar”. It has three solid branches, there are:
1. Church Planting since 1998 and now 10 mission fields and 13 workers.
2. Salem Theological School (in Burmese medium) since 2001,
3. Salem Orphanage children Home since 2008 .
This year I have 9 students, 16 Orphanage children and 10 field and 13 workers. I have been doing these ministries since 1998 and many Buddhists accepted Jesus Christ as their own personal Lord and Savior. Therefore, our own effort cannot reach to our goal. We need your prayer support, your partnership and
your help in any way as you can. Myanmar is one of the strongest Buddhist countries in the world. God is calling us to have a partnership in His ministry work here in Myanmar. There are many lost souls who did not know the True and Living God. Please let us continue our partnership and have more stronger relationship for the lost souls in Myanmar.
Our current ministries activities are out-reach program on every Saturday, Youth Bible Study on Saturday night, Sunday Worship service and Women’s Bible Study at Sunday night.
We have Special Salvation camps on April 12 to 17 every year at three places. This year also we are praying to be able to have Salvation camp at three places during Buddhist water festival from 12 to 17 April. Every year I visit at least three mission fields. This year I have a plan to visit two mission fields before the end of May. Our Bible School will be re-open on June the first week.
1. Please pray for these three solid branches (Church planting, Bible School and Orphanage) to be able to continue until the Lord comes,
2. Please pray for the whole [of] Myanmar so that people will know the True and Living God.
3. Please pray for our Salvation camp which will be held on April and our plan to be able to visit the mission fields.
4. Please pray for our field workers for their daily bread.
5. Please pray for land, especially in Insein, Yangon. Land is one of the most needs for our mission work. Now in the Insein local Church we are around 40 members who can attend to the Church regularly on every worship services. Therefore, we need a land for worship the Lord and that would be the center for our mission work and it will be like Antioch the center of Mission in the time of Paul”