Sister Ruth recently wrote…
“Thank you so much for upholding us in prayer and “standing in the gap” with us, for the people to whom we are sharing Jesus. Praises unto God. He is good and His mercy endures forever. Your prayers are touching the lives of our friends in Malaysia.
PRAISES TO GOD
1. A friend of ours who was contemplating suicide found hope in Jesus Christ. We had been talking to her and encouraging her with the Word of God. She made a decision to know Him and allowed God to deal with her deepest pain. She was able to know and experience God’s presence manifested in her life and situation. God is helping her to deal with the strongholds in her life.
2. God is healing the broken marriage of our friend’s son who was about to go for a divorce. The mother called up to tell us that her son is willing to let Jesus help him save their marriage. The son is a Christian. He is now more teachable.
3. A professional gentleman who attended our ACC Sunday school many years ago, called us up for prayer. He was under the attack of witchcraft power, unable to sleep well and focus on his job. We encouraged him with the Word of God. God’s presence was known and manifested in his life. He has fully recovered. He is going to work as usual and keeps in touch with us regularly, with gladness in his heart. He believes in God and sees Him as his hope.
Pray for Christian parents facing problems with their teenage children.
– that they will make a new commitment to build a wall of intercession around their children.
– that they will restore the family “prayer altar” in their homes.
– that God will help them to guard their spiritual boundaries and set their spiritual priorities right.”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.