Sister Ruth Devairakkam recently wrote…
“Praise the Lord. The joy of the Lord is my strength. (Nehemiah 8: 10)
PRAISES TO GOD
1. A business woman in our neighborhood, who often asks us for prayer, shared how her rebellious son has changed for good. After leaving school, he was recently accepted at a university. He has found a Christian friend who counsels him. The boy is a non-believer (Chinese). Pray that he will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus.
2. Our out-station non-Christian contact who needed prayer to recover from a fall, is now recovering fast. She is a widow. We praise God for the compassion, love and understanding shown to her by her relatives and friends.
3. We often receive prayer requests from our friends who live in Kluang and outstation, who are taking care of aged parents and relatives. We share our experiences with them and also give them suggestions. They have called us back to tell us that our sharing and suggestions are helpful to them. We also share Jesus with them, and they are seeing God’s presence in their situations.
1. A Christian lady is planning to buy a house. She wants prayer so that she will be able to make the right choice. Pray that God will direct her steps to enable her to make the right decision.
2. A non-Christian friend has recently undergone surgery on her leg. She has requested prayer for healing. Kindly pray along with us so that she will recover speedily.
We thank you so much for praying along with us for our friends. You are part of the blessings of every answered prayer in the lives of these people in Kluang and out-station.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.