Pastor Roy Rocha reports as follows and asks for prayer for his church members…
“Dear friends at ACMissioNZ,
It’s another year God has given to all of us and I want express my thanks to all of you for I know you continue keeping me, my family, and ministry in your prayers as you always did last year.
2014 was filled with exciting challenges for me, my family, and ministry, but by God’s abundant grace which is always sufficient He enabled us to keep doing the thing that we needed to do. ‘Keeping the main thing, the main thing’ in the ministry was and is always our top priority.
Our discipleship, “Making disciples who will make disciples” is intensified. We are upgrading our program to holistic approach as patterned in Jesus ministry. Our discipleship journey is for every member will be ‘EQUIP, EMPOWER, ENCOURAGE, And EVANGELIZE’. We are envisioning this year a gathering, of growing and multiplying disciples for the glory of God.
Our ministry prayer request:
- We become more passionate in our discipleship.
- We are praying for a new location of the church, a new LOT. Currently we are looking in to a 255 sq. mtrs. That cost 1.6 M. the place is higher than where we are at present. A fund raising is now starting.
- This coming April 25- May 4, 2015, I am going to Cagayan de Oro, especially Malitbog, Tagoloan, and Damilag, then, Bohol and Tacloban. To visit these churches and conduct a series of equipping and revival seminar. Please pray that our needs will be met and our time will help advance the kingdom of God.
- We are planning to hold a 10:00 am worship service because of the need due to a significant increase of church attendance and clamour by church seekers.
God is so gracious in meeting all our needs. My kids are doing well in their studies; both my daughter and youngest son are graduating this March. Keziah my daughter will be in college starting June, and Peniel will be turning to high-school, while my oldest will be in his final year this June as college student.
My wife, Llerma is now vibrantly leading our Sunday school teachers for our children’s ministry.
- May our hearts keep on burning in serving the Lord.
- Our needs will always be meet specially for my kid’s studies.
As always, thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers!
Roy Rocha and family”