Sister Ruth Devairakkam in Kluang asks that we give praise to the Lord for answered prayers, and seeks prayer for other contacts.
As she writes she says “We appreciate your prayers. You are part of every blessing that is touching the lives of others. God is blessing our one-on-one evangelism.”
Praises to Jesus for answered prayer
- A non-Christian lady in our neighborhood, who was barren for 5 years, has been blessed with a child. She requested for prayer last year, and is now blessed with a baby girl. We are sharing Jesus with her.
- A young lady, our out-station contact, had been wanting a child. She was unable to conceive for some time, but last week she called us to say that she is now expecting a baby.
- A widow, an out-station contact, had a fall, and was admitted to the Intensive Care Unit. She called from her hospital bed to be prayed for. She is now out of the ICU. According to the doctors, she is recovering well.
- An elderly mother wants to be reconciled with her daughter who ran away from home, after a misunderstanding. She is believing that Jesus is the only solution for her.
- A mother is facing problems with her rebellious son, and she has become ill. Pray for God’s peace to rule her heart and mind, and grant her wisdom to deal with her situation, so that there will be a breakthrough in the relationship between mother and son.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.