Greetings from Christian Mission. God continues to bless us here in spite of Satan’s efforts to shut us down. Again, over 50 people in church this morning, Bee and Pastor Boonta conducted a fantastic service this morning, all without me again.
This is very encouraging for me.
Fah and Kim have returned again, in spite of things to keep them away and we praise and thank God for that. We pray he will give them some peace and happiness in their lives. Kim says the “Treasure” has become very important to them and Fah says she is listening to it also.
Laobada brought over 10 people with them today; five of them were children who are hearing about God probably for the first time. Pray for this group that they continue to come and continue to grow.
Bee, Ploy, Parn and Lita continue to work well beyond their own personal abilities. They continue to amaze me as to what they can do when it needs to be done. It can only be God’s work in their lives and their accepting his work.
It is always good to see Bow come to church. I have come to see her as my guardian angel. She is one of my strongest prayer warriors, praying many times a day for me in particular and the Christian Mission. When I see her it is like going to the gas station and filling up an empty or almost empty tank. My wish is you will continue to pray for her and her mother, Phon, and her father Pastor Boonta. Phon returns to Khon Kaen on Monday as do we, but for different doctors and different reasons.
- Pray for John and Maeo as they return to Knon Kaen Monday. John will be admitted to the hospital Tuesday and a biopsy of the lung Wednesday morning. Pray the doctors get the right site this time and it comes back negative.
- Pray for Phon as she goes back for more tests. It appears there are some problems with the blood vessels in the brain now, and we are praying the doctors can find out what and bring healing to her
- Thank God for the mission team – Bee, Dtee, Ploy, Parn, Lita, Maeo as they keep things going.
- Pray for Jane, Fanta, Job, Kaew, Guitar, Pear that they will accept Christ as their Lord and Savior and make their decision public.
- Pray for those who have left; that God might convince them to return. So far I have talked with Eye, Toom, Beem 1, Tat and told them that they are welcome back any time they choose to come.
Thank you for your continued prayers. Without them, we would not be here.
We are not capable of fighting and winning the battle here ourselves.
It can only be done through the power of God and that through your prayers.
We continue to pray that God will bless and keep all of you.
God Bless, Maeo, Dtee, Bee, Ploy, Parn, Lita, John