Greetings from a very, very wet Nakhon Phanom. It has been raining in one form or another for the last 24 hours. So far this year, here around us we have received about 6 or more feet of rain this rainy season. The rice is almost all planted so the farmers are starting to wish the rain would stop so the rice can grow.
God blessed the Christian Mission greatly this month. Soup of love was served to 4 nursery schools with about 150 or so kids, and soup left over was sent home with the kids to their grandmother and grandfathers. Thank and praise God for those who make this possible.
Senior food packets were given to three people this month, all of whom are at least 80 years old. Again, we thank and praise God for those who made this possible.
Our girls continue to go to school and work here at the mission. We are waiting for their mid-term grades. Please pray for them.
The Christian mission is providing assistance to 10 or so Christian students in High School or the University. Again, we thank and praise God for those who have made this possible.
- Pray for Bee, Ploy, Parn and Lita as they continue to carry the load of the church, attend classes at their schools – Bee as she does student teaching and carrying an extra heavy load because she is also carrying part of the load of the teacher who observes her.
- Jane, Fanta, Pear and Kaew. – They have not accepted Christ
- Pray for the elementary students that come on Saturday and Sunday. These students are lower in education – can’t read or write – and there are more discipline problems. Pray God will help the girls that are teaching and also make the students more receptive.
- Pray for Boonta and Dee. They will be going out to visit in Ban Na Koo on Saturday. Pray that God will prepare this village.
- Pray for a pastor/assistant for the Mission.
- Pray for the Bible by correspondence group. The work is getting more difficult and it is taking them longer to finish a unit. Praise God they are starting to learn about working together.
- Pray for strength, wisdom and health for John and Maeo as they continue to guide.
Thank you and God Bless for your continued support in Prayer and financial support.
John, Maeo, Dtee, Bee, Lita, Parn, Ploy.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.