Greetings from the Christian Mission We have had a busy week, but still don’t know what was accomplished. 🙂
We praise God for the church group that purchased “The Treasure” and sent them to us. These are solar operated digital players and loaded with about 80 hours of Bible material. They are a gift of God and we thank the group that sent them to us. We are learning how to use them now.
Dtee is using his for self improvement and when he goes out to witness. He says it builds his confidence also when he can play it for others to listen.
Pastor Boonta received one for his daughter to listen to. He also wants to use it when witnessing to others.
Yai Pah, from the Laobada Church says she and her friends gather at home to listen to it and she is taking it with her when she goes to the rice fields to work.
Maeo is using one to improve her Bible knowledge and plans on using hers , also, in witnessing to spread the word of God.
Plans are now to visit seniors in our village – many who cannot read – to see if they would like to learn about God this way. Again, thank you and praise God.
Pray for Thailand. Currently, the Army is in total control. Pray that God will move in this country in a powerful way to show them that Christ is the only way for the peace they are looking for.
Prayer points for Christian Mission:
- Pray for our leadership team – Dtee, Bee, Maeo, Ploy, Parn and Lita. These folks do 90% of the work around here.
- Pray for the Association; that we might start working together again.
- Pray for the health of John and Maeo. Both just got older last month.
- Thank and praise God for the blessings we receive from him every day.
- Pray for our children that come on Saturday and Sunday; that God would soften the hearts of the parents and encourage them to come with their children on Sunday.
- Thanks and praise God for the two volunteers: Angela, who is a strong Catholic, and Donna, a Filipina and Christian. Angela is teaching English on Saturday and Sunday and doing a good job. Donna will be helping with singing and teaching English.
- Pray for the mission. Schools are doing more and more “activities” on the weekends and may reduce the program we have here.
Again, Thanks and God Bless those who provide assistance in prayer and funding. Without you, we would not be here.
John, Maeo and the mission team.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.