Greetings from the Christian Mission and another year older. Thanks and praise God for those of you who sent Chrystal Lite. To show you how bad off I am, I have pictures for June 2 and no newsletter, so if some of these are repeats, I apologize up front.
Up to now it has been a busy and a wet month. So far we have had about 6 FEET of water come down. Our pond is full to overflowing, just as our blessings are. About this time every year I praise God for the location of the house and mission. All directions go down from us here.
The last Sunday in May we took our Soup of Love to the Senior residence – the only one in Nakhon Phanom province. We went with Cheng Yuen High school and their 30 member band and 20 or so Thai dancers. About 80 seniors enjoyed listening, dancing and eating for about 2 ½ hours.
We presented Correspondence bible Study graduation certificates to 10 of our folks for their continuing study. They are now into their third round.
As you can see by the date, I am again a bit behind.
- John, Mao and Dtee – health, strength and wisdom as leaders.
- Bee, Lita, Ploy and Parn as they lead just about everything. They are all back in school full time now and are carrying a heavy load and doing it willingly. We thank and praise God for that.
- Pray God will work in our village. It has been over 12 years now and many have died knowing about Christ but not accepting him. They are running around praying to anything and everything but God.
- Pray for the students that come on Saturday and Sunday – that they may be willing to learn and accept Christ; that their parents may honor their request to be baptized.
- Pray parents will come with their children on Sunday and hear and accept the word of God and the Good News of Salvation.
Praise and thank God for those that pray for us here and provide the funds to do God’s work. Without you we would be doing nothing. It is a continuing battle WITH your prayers; I am not sure I would even want to try if you were not joining us in prayer to drive Satan out of the people in our area here, as well as the rest of the world.
Join us in paying for Thailand. We have been asked ( ???) to pray for Thailand, for peace, fellowship, friendliness, and participation in all activities. We are praying that they will come to know Christ so they can really know these things.
God Bless, John, Maeo and the rest…..