Does God answer prayer?
Saturday night, before going to sleep I asked God to bring Phon and Bow back to church; to give them the strength they needed to come to worship. At 10 am Mr Boonta arrived and I didn’t pay too much attention, until I saw him go to the back of his truck and take out a wheel chair. Bow, Phon and Boonta were all there – I got my answer a lot faster than I thought I would. Praise God. Continue to pray for this family. They go back to Khon Kaen hospital to get the results of some tests done a couple of weeks ago. If the tests are not what they should be she may have to have brain surgery.
Continue to pray for our girls – Bee, Parn, Ploy and Lita. They have mid-term exams this week and next week. The girls have 15-20 subjects per term that they have to go through. All the sciences – Biology, Chemistry and Physics are crammed into one year and math – Basic math, Algebra, Geometry, advanced Algebra and solid geometry the same. Bee is doing her student teaching this year and advisor is having a great time – doing a lot of nothing. This is all in addition to the work they are doing here at the mission.
Continue to pray for Jane, Fanta, Pear and Kaeo. They have the knowledge but not yet the willingness to accept Christ. Pray God will move them to accept Christ as Lord and savior.
- Praise God, Bow’s bedsores have healed without complications; pray God will continue to give her peace and happiness. She is also an example for me and I praise God for that.
- Pray for our leadership team. In addition to the above, they are starting to put our Mother’s Day program together. This is a major outreach for us.
- Thank God for a second donor for our Soup of Love program. On Wednesday we start back at the nursery schools in our district, in addition to the seniors in the villages.
- Pray for our correspondence Bible Study group. Things are getting a bit more difficult, and they will be arranging meeting times to discuss and help each other.
- Thank God we have found another Christian girl form Kuseman Church that needs tuition assistance for the university in |Sakon Nakhon, and the funds are available. Thank and praise God that funds are available to help the Christian kids get a better education.
- Again, pray for strength, wisdom and good health that Maeo, John and Dtee may continue to provide leadership by example for the folks here.
- Pray God will provide assistance and replacements as necessary to keep the Christian Mission in operation.
- Pray God will open the eyes of the villagers and open their hearts for understanding that God is the only way. Several deaths have spirit worship on the rise.
Continue to pray for Thailand, that God may move in.
Thank you and God Bless for your prayers and emails and financial support. Without it I am sure we would not be here. John, Maeo and the rest of the tribe.