Kids are starting to get back to school again. High schools were supposed to open the 12th, but some decided to wait until the 15th or 16th so some kids are confused. Elementary schools go back to school on May 16th, God willing and the principals are at their schools. It has been a busy time for us here. We finished up our English Class on Monday. Then group has been split into two groups. Three or four of the girls will met Tuesday and Thursday from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm and then on Saturday and Sunday for two hours each day. The other kids in the group decided they can’t carry the load and will have a different teacher and only come on Saturday and Sunday. We have also found some special ed kids in our new group. Pray that our girls will be able to handle them. Jane has volunteered to take them and work with them. She is a teacher major in her fifth year.
Our Saturday program is up and running again with many new kids. We have 25 or so elementary kids coming on Saturday and a total of almost 50 people on Sunday now. Praise God. Pray that they will continue to come.
Bee has moved into town because she is afraid of the rain when going to school and coming home; she will be coming out to the mission sometime Friday evening and leaving Sunday afternoon. Ploy and Parn will be coming to the mission from school on Friday afternoon and then going back to School on Monday morning and home in the afternoon. Dtaa has about 10 days left and she will be going back to school. We will be left here with Lita and Pear during the week.
We are in the process of getting some of our music on the U-Tube and on our website and possibly the Facebook page that the girls have set up for the mission. More nerws on this later.
- Bee, Lita, Parn, Ploy as they continue to provide the leadership and do much of the work here at the mission.
- Pear, a new 7th grader who has not accepted Christ but is participating. She is the only one of the summer group that decided to remain here full time. The other 3 decided to stay at home.
- Dtee as he continues to grow in faith and in conviction.
- Pray for strength and wisdom for John and Maeo
- Pray that a suitable Thai assistant may be found
- Boonta and his family as he continues to help and his church members come here. Praise and thank God for the unexpected blessing of a new cement driveway into the church. This will greatly relieve cleaning during the rainy season particularly.
- Pray for Bee, Jane, Fanta, Ploy, Parn, Lita for their Bible study and English classes with me.
Thanks and praise God for your support, for your prayers and your thinking of us here.
God Bless, John, Maeo, Dtee, Bee, Parn, Ploy, Lita