Bible Camp (VBS) is over. We had 53 students (elementary) and about 8 teens that conducted the camp. Ten of those kids came to church on Sunday, so we are praying this will be the beginning of our new Saturday group starting April 26.
We now have 10 girls living at the mission. The youngest is going into 5th grade and is the daughter of the village headman. She will be here, as will the others, until school starts in mid-May. The Lord willing, some of them may stay on after school starts.
We have English classes Mon-Fri from 9 am to 4 pm. Students in the beginning class (11) range from about 10 years old to 25.
Bee, Lita, Parn and Ploy continue to serve in a mighty way. All of them have given up most of their summer to work here at the mission. Without them we would be hard put to have anything here because of our current lack of adults.
The correspondence Bible Study continues. No one had dropped out yet and they are working on their third unit. Dtee continues with two different correspondence courses. All are receiving very good scores.
Dtaa has arrived and helped with Bible Camp. She preached last Sunday and will preach once more before she leaves to go back to school in May. I have asked her and Bee to develop a visitation program beginning at the start of school where we can visit the parents/relatives of the new students coming in to get to know their families and invite them to church and to visit the children and families of those who have left.
John and Maeo traveled to Sakon Nakhon and back safely, thank God. All medical checks were very well. Four of John’s medications have been reduced and one dropped. Thank God for that.
- Bee, Lita, Dtaa, Ploy, Parn – as our leadership team and we prepare for the beginning of school and a new Saturday program.
- Pray God will touch the hearts of Beem 2, Jane, and Fanta and that they will accept him; that he will open the eyes and touch the hearts of the other new 7th grade students coming to church.
- Pray God will continue to bless the church English program as a means to draw children to the mission.
- Pray God will bless our plans for a 3-day English Camp at the mission before school starts.
- Thank and praise God for the blessings he sends to us daily in everything tht happens here.
- Thank and praise God for your support in prayers and assistance that makes it possible for us to keep going.
May God Bless and Keep. John, Maeo, Dtee, Bee, Lita. Parn, Ploy, and the rest