As of Saturday morning, we were fearful that there would be very few people at our Easter Service because most people were still out of town and we did not expect them back.
First blessing from God was that he sent Nun back for a week and she was here and we had a chance to talk and catch up with each other. God has blessed her and she will be changing her major and go back to the university as an English Major with the goal of becoming a teacher. She will be a good one, please pray for her. Our prayer is that she would move back here and go to school and help us here at the mission. She is considering it.
Sunday morning, we had several students bring parents in tow to come to church this morning. This, I think, is another first for the mission. The parents have been invited back and we pray they will return.
Third blessing, Laobada appeared with 7 people this morning. A few days ago, they were not sure they would be coming. Praise God
We had no idea how many people would show up from Sang Hin, because Jane had not told us if anyone would be coming. About 15 showed up this morning. All told we had 60 people. Close to a record for a Sunday service not combining with others. When the dust settled, we had 60 people in church this morning. We thank and praise God because Friday night in my prayers, I placed the whole day in his hands.
- John’s health. He has a nasty cold and a very hard schedule competing with each other.
- Pray for our English Camp May 5-7 – those who come will continue to come after school starts.
- Pray for the girls in the daily English Camps. They are in school from 9 am to 3or 4 pm. Monday-Friday
- Pray for the start up of the new elementary school program April 26.
- Continued prayer for our teen leaders.
- Pray for Dtee, that he will continue to study and grow in Christ
- Pray for our 11 folks in correspondence Bible Study – they all still continue; some slower than others. :J)
Thanks and God Bless, John, Maeo, Dtee, Bee, Parn, Ploy, Lita.