Ruth Devairakkam, leader of the Advent Christian group in Kluang, recently reported as follows…
We thank you for your continuous prayer for our group.
“PRAISES TO GOD
- One of the ladies, our contact who was united to her daughter after 10 years, is now experiencing the increase of God’s presence in the building of the relationship between mother and child.
- One of our contacts, going through fierce trials in her life is experiencing God’s supernatural strength to see His plans and purposes for her life in her situation
- Some of our friends and our children’s friends are sharing Jesus at their place of work. Their testimonies are touching lives
- Our friends from outstation and overseas called up to share the goodness of God manifested in their trying situations.
- Pray for a lady who wants to be reunited with her son who has been away for 20 years.
- We are sharing Jesus to a young lady. Pray that God will give her a spiritual breakthrough so that she will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus.
- We are experiencing a dry season in Malaysia. Please pray that we will have rain soon.”