Greetings from the Christian Mission as time goes on. Praise God for answered prayer. We received word from Kim and Fah yesterday that they want to return to church on Sundays. We will go to pick them up this Sunday.
Things are becoming more and more confused with the schools. Teachers are starting to require their students to come in to class on Saturday and Sunday because, “there isn’t enough time in the regular week to teach.” Our high school students carry a load of up to 10 subjects per semester, in addition to all the things we would consider extra-curricular. There is no substitute system so if a teacher takes time off, the kids are loose for that period. Pray for our kids as we try to fill in some of the blank spaces and keep them on track.
It looks as though we will have about 20-25 elementary students from now to Easter, God willing. Our leadership/worship team of Bee, Ploy, Parn and Lita are doing a great job in providing the teaching and conducting the variety of programs. Our assistance team, Fanta, Jane, Tat, and Beem 2 provide support for the English programs and other things that need to be done around the mission. Without them we would not be here.
We are looking forward to February 16. We will be distributing 120 boxes from Operation Christmas Child, Samaritan’s Purse, Soup of Love to all who attend and present 3 seniors with food packets. We will be expecting in the neighborhood of 150-200 people attending. Pray that Gods’ love is shown and seen by all and that this will open doors into homes that have been closed in the past.
School English Camps have dropped to one a month at the school’s request. They have too many other activities taking up instructional time that they have no time for English Camps.
- February 16 – God’s word will be spread and heard by many.
- Kim and Fah – that they will become strong in Christ and become a witness in their home and village.
- Leadership team – Bee, Lita, Ploy, Parn. Strength, wisdom and knowledge as they continue in their growth.
- Correspondence Bible Study Group. All of our members are involved with Maeo leading. Pray for wisdom for her.
- >Helpers – Jane, Fanta, Tat and Beem 2. That they will accept Christ and become workers for him.
- Dtee – that he will continue to grow through his studies and become stronger. Pray for his family who do not believe.
- Thank and praise God for all the blessings he continues to provide.
- Thank and praise |God for the medical reports for John and Maeo – all is well for another three months.
- Thank and praise God for the prayer support and financial support that the Christian Mission receives. Without it we would be nothing.
Thanks and God Bless, from John, Maeo and the Christian Mission