Sister Ruth Devairakkam reports as follows…
- A lady and a gentleman have requested us to pray that they will be able to find suitable jobs. Pray for a release of their potential that will turn into reality in their lives.
- Some of our contacts in our neighborhood have requested prayer for their future plans. Pray for God’s direction for their lives, which decision to make, when to take action on it, and to know for sure they are on the right track in His plans and purposes.
- Widows ring us up for prayer. Pray that the Lord will reveal His presence to them and remove their feelings of loneliness.
- The grand daughter of my father’s (late Rev. T. Devairakkam) friend will be getting married soon. She is a non-Christian from out-station. She rang us up after 15 years. We will be sharing Jesus with her when she visits us. Pray that she will be receptive to the Gospel.
- Young couples who visit us and ring us up, are facing marital problems. They need our prayer and words of encouragement. Please pray that they will experience healing and restoration between husbands and wives.
PRAISES TO GOD
Our contact in our neighborhood had the joy of seeing her desired miracle for her life and family. This lady’s genuine desire for restoration for her and her family has been fulfilled. She often rings us up to share her joy with us. We praise the Lord for His goodness that endures forever. She is learning to trust Jesus now.
We thank the Lord for you and your Prayer Team. As prayer partners, you are part of every blessing that touches the lives of those who need our prayers.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.