This past couple of weeks have been a bit hectic, to put it mildly. In addition to the everyday normal activities, you have been following the prayer requests for Boonta, his wife Porn, and their daughter Bow.
Porn is now in her third hospital and it is beginning to look like there is hope. I talked with Boonta at about noon today and they now have a solid diagnosis of what seems to be the problem. According to Boonta, he has been told that there is a benign brain tumor that is causing all of the problems. The team of doctors has gone into conference to decide the best plan of treatment for her – medication to try and reduce the tumor that way or surgery. We praise and thank God that for the last couple of days Porn has been able to start eating some food, been able to sit up a bit and is starting to have some hope herself. Bow herself is holding up very well and seems to be the most solid of all of us during this period of trial.
We thank and praise God that he has and is providing financial support to meet all of the expenses involved. The medical care is free, but transportation, food and lodging costs for the caretakers are not covered. Boonta, Bow and the nephew are staying at a hotel across the street – about 400 yards – from the hospital. Please continue your prayers.
Prayer points for October:
- Bee, Dtaa, Pan and Lita to seminar October 14-18.
- Bible Camp here October 22-24.
- Travel to new church at Ban Na Lao October 5.
- Pray for Dtaa as she preaches her first sermon on October 13. Also pray for her as she returns to Bible College the end of October.
- Pray for the Christian Mission as we begin to think and pray about the plan for next year. That God will give us a clear picture of the vision he has for us for next year.
- Pray for the Laobada church group as they join us every Sunday now for services and worship here; pray the group may grow. Thank God this last Sunday we had 4 adults and 4 children.
- Pray for strength, wisdom and health for John and Maeo.
- Pray, praise and thank God that all of our recent medical checks – both Maeo and John have come back okay.
Thank you for your support in prayers and financial support. It would not work without each of you helping. May God Bless and Keep.
John, Maeo, Dtee and the girls.