Some prayer points taken from Ruth Devairakkam’s recent newsletter
Thank the Lord
- Join with one of Ruth’s contacts in thanking the Lord for new strength and no longer needing liver surgery.
- Thank the Lord for answered prayer for a contact who was admitted at the hospital for dengue fever. This contact called upon the Name of Jesus for healing. Three days later, the doctor told her that there is no trace of dengue. She gives all the glory to God for His goodness upon her life.
- Thank the Lord for a women who has fellowship with us just had a complete breakthrough from a very complicated situation. Today, she shared that her trust in Jesus has given her victory over that situation. She knows for sure that Jesus has intervened into her life. Through this, she is experiencing wholeness and spiritual strength. She does not read or write, as she has never been to school.
Ask the Lord
Ask the Lord for fruitful ministry for the efforts of the ACC believers in Malaysia in the following areas:
- Hospitality and Service:
Friends from various housing areas (Christians and non-Christians) visit our home and the homes of our ACC members for words of encouragement and prayer. We also help them when they are not well, taking them to the hospital, doing errands for widows and cooking meals for them when necessary. These people also call our ACC members in their own housing areas for prayer.
- Bible study for Tamil- speaking contacts
- The Malaysia Day Service on Sunday, September 15, 2013. It will be a Combined Churches Service, represented by various denominations, and we are expecting a very big gathering. Please pray for an increase in the presence of the Lord at this Service.