The Christ for all People Church Association met for monthly prayer group on August 5, 2013. Here are the items that each church would like to have everyone pray for – prayer requests and let God do the work.
Christian Mission Naratchakwai
- Thank and praise God for the four girls – Bee, Pan, Lita and Beem 2, that he has sent to live and work here and accept Christ here. The last couple months have been a bit difficult and problems were resolved when Surachai and Nipon chose to leave and go back home. Information received since they left indicate that this was God’s intervention because many of the seeds they were sowing were not good. Since their departure, and thanks to our girls, my workload has begun to decrease.
- Thank and praise God that we are already seeing good as a result of the above.
- Pray for Jane and Fanta. These are two girls who have moved into the house vacated by Surachai and Nipon and have begun to help Bee in the singing and English program, providing great assistance. Pray that Christ will light up their lives and they will accept him.
- Pray that God will provide a solution to the visitation problem we have here. We never seem to have enough time. I know the time is there in God’s plan, but ask for him to let me see it. This is a major problem for us right now.
- Thank and praise God for all he has done for us and all the blessings he has given us.
- Pray for the Laos program that we may become more involved and establish communications and relationships with them.
Nong Khon Kaen Church
- Thanks and praise God for completion of the tiling in the worship center. It is now much cleaner and brighter.
- Pray for funding for other needed repairs due to termite damage.
- Pray that our new believers will become strong in Christ and remain strong; pray for the older believers that their faith remains; pray for the visitation program in the villages to spread the word of Christ.
- Pray for the association annual meeting December 6-8. Nong Khon Kaen will host. Expect about 200 members; pray for funding, that God will be glorified and that the guest speaker will be blessed. Topic: Did I forget your grace?
Na Lao church
(our new church)
- Thank and praise God that this new and growing group is an official member of the association with a worship center that is almost completed through generous donations from the US.
- Praise and thank God for answered prayer in the donation of two guitars. Girls are learning to play and will be playing in worship service before Christmas.
- Pray for Mr. Boon Ma. He has volunteered to provide transportation for people to and from church to help relieve Mr. Jarat from the job. Mr. Boon Ma is praying for a roof for his pickup to enclose the rear and provide safety for children riding there and protection in rainy weather. Cost: about $200.00 for a used cover.
- Thank and praise God that some bibles have been provided, but still not enough for the children and youth. Pray for additional Bibles.
- Mr. Lin, the lay leader of the church, founder and long time Christian, has asked for prayer for the power to quit smoking. He has been fighting this battle for a while and now understands that it is only through God he can win.
- Pray for Pastor Jarat, his wife and team as they travel many, many miles back and forth to this new church to provide leadership, training, guidance and support for all the members. Pray for a leader that can take over and they can establish a Sunday worship schedule rather than Saturday.
- Pray for Pastor Boonta, his wife and daughter. You have seen pictures of Bow before. She is one of the most beautiful young ladies I have ever seen and Christ shines in her, but she is a quadriplegic and needs 24 hour care. She is in her twenties and she is my refueling station when I get down. Thank God that his wife’s condition is improving, but still does not have the strength to do much, so it falls on Mr. Boonta to take care of everyone in addition to his ministry.
- Thank God for another answered prayer. Mr. Boonta and his complete church will be coming to Christian Mission once a month where he will preach, providing relief for Dr. John one Sunday a month.
- Thank and praise God for the blessings we have received here. Thank and praise God for the strength, wisdom and guidance of Pastor Note, the church leader and his leadership team.
- Thank and praise God for his miracles. Some of you may remember Dtua – a few years we were in the process of arranging for his funeral after a motorcycle accident. As I saw him riding his bicycle into the church on Monday, it helped me (John) remember the power of God. Dtua is able to get around independently and take care of himself now.
- Pray for funding to purchase ceiling fans for the church worship center. The people coming are getting more and more and the overflow area has no fans.
- Pray for funding for bathroom repairs. Most of the plastic piping needs to be replaced and septic tanks need to be replaced or cleaned.
- Thanks and praise God for funding for Poppy, one of the Christian girls at this church. Funding has been provided so she can continue at the university as an English major with a goal of becoming a teacher.
- Thanks and praise God for all the prayers concerning Bluem. Here is another miracle child. He has had a minor setback and is under treatment. Pray that the tests on August 11 will show that things are under control. It was great for me (John) to hold him a few weeks ago and again see the power of God at work.
- Another child, Nong Kai needs dental work. Pray for God’s provision that this may be accomplished.
- Pray for Miss Gaa, another youth, a special child, who also has knee problems. The doctor has been able to do external repairs two times now when she has had problems but has told her parents that if there is another time, repair will require major surgery and insertion of steel pins. Pray for God’s healing power.
- Thank you and praise God for all of you that hang in there with us providing prayer support, spiritual support and all the other things necessary to continue here.
John and Maeo.