Church service as normal on April 27. The crowd was down a bit, but it was a lively service with 27 people in attendance, Surachai was the preacher and he and I are now alternating as we go through the book of Romans. We are getting ready for another big month in May. Students will be going back to school, our Saturday English Camps will be starting again, we begin a concentrated visitation program led by Surachai. Our music program will be taken over by Nipon, Surachai will be handling the Bible the Bible study program for the elementary students, I will be doing the same for high school. Bee will be managing the English program – which is being revamped at present. As we meet to update our plan for this year, we ask for your prayers.
You can see some videos of the Christian Mission of Ban Naratchakwai here.
- Surachai and Pon – That they will fit in and be an asset to the Christian Mission .
- John and Maeo – As they learn to work with another team for a common goal to glorify God.
- Bee, Lita, Beem 2 as they provide team leadership for the teens and youth.
- Pan as she works here at the church on weekends. She has decided to move back home.
- Girls who have left – Ploy, Jeaub, Toom, Bpun and others, that God may give them light to find their way back.
- Tat and Beem 1. Recent talks with them indicate they believe but are not yet willing to accept Christ.
- God will continue to provide for the needs of Christian Mission; that our light will shine.
- Dtaa – that she will continue in her studies and walk with God.
- Christ for All People Church Association – That it might grow and spread the word of God.
- Continued financial and prayer support for the Christian Mission and all of its members.
Thanks and may God Bless and keep. John, Maeo, Surachai, Pon, and the girls.