Sister Ruth Devairakkam, from Kluang, reports…
“Praise the Lord! His mercy endures forever. Thank you for being our partners in prayer. We want you to praise the Lord with us for His goodness and grace upon our lives and those we pray for.
PRAISES TO GOD for the following:
- The Lord Jesus answered our prayers for a widow who is our contact.She has found healing and restoration with her son who kept away from her for a long time. She is grateful to God for His supernatural intervention in her situation.
- A mother who did not hear from her daughter who left home, just got news of her whereabouts. She looks forward to meet her soon for reconciliation.
- Another lady is experiencing the reality of God’s Word in her life and situation. She is amazed to see Jesus turning her experiences of ‘bitter waters’ into ‘sweet rivers’ of peace.
- A young man, who is our contact, requested prayer. He is experiencing God’s grace upon his life. Old thought patterns have been broken. A new divine structure is taking place in his life.
- Another friend who is a Christian, but her husband is a non-Christian who disapproves of her going to Church, has now allowed her to attend Church. This is a miracle in her life – a change in her husband’s attitude.
- Pray for my husband Wilfred’s younger brother who has been admitted at the hospital for stones in the kidney. Pray for a speedy recovery for him. His name is Simon.
- There are people, Christians and non-Christians, who approach us for prayer so that they will be able to find suitable jobs this year. Please pray that God’s favor will be upon them.
- Also pray for our Christian and non-Christian contacts from outstation – for God’s favor upon their lives and God’s counsel in every step they take.”