Yes, Happy New Year. Thailand celebrates 3 New Years every year. This celebration lasts from 5 days to 7 days or more. Each year it gets crazier as folks try to outdo the previous year. This year is no exception. It is a time of “fun and celebration”. For most people this means I will have my fun and don’t worry about anyone else. It means we have to have a lot of patience.
Most of our children, along with their parents are out throwing water around all over everybody and everything. Thank God we had about 8-10 children show up and we go with that.
Prayer for the ministry here:
- Pray that God will open the eyes and hearts of these children, as well as their parents and other relatives, to God and allow him to come in.
- Prayer: Pray for Surachai and Pon as they begin their ministry in the villages around here. One of their main functions will be visiting children, parents and other relatives.
- Pray that we can begin to have families come for worship and not just children.
More news: For the most part, praise God, the major enclosure of the worship center is done. More work, however, is still needed before the job is complete. Thank God for his provision up to this point. We now wait on him to provide funding to complete the job.
Prayer for our practical needs
- Thank God for the new windows. (Wow they look wonderful ~ed)
- Funding will be provided to complete the job
- Thank God that storm damage has been repaired and cost was minimal. All materials were extra around the mission so the only cost was labor.
Other Items for Prayer
- Continue to pray for health, strength and wisdom for John and Maeo.
- Pray for new leadership team – John, Maeo, Bee, Surachai and Porn.
- Pray for Lite, Pan and Beem 2 as they work to help.
Satan continues to win battles all around us, but thank God we see light every once in a while and God does bless us here.
We continue to praise him and thank him for each one of you who is praying for us and providing support for us here.
Thanks and God Bless, John, Maeo and the team
Some Photos below.[nggallery id=198]