Greetings from the Christian Mission. The month of February is fast disappearing and March will be upon us soon. Schools will begin closing the end of February. Most of them are closed for much of March and April, but some close in mid-March and open again in mid-May; others may close towards the end of March and open again in June – If you think it is confusing, it is. We have fun trying to coordinate a program for elementary, high school and university students.
For March – we have visitors Mar 2-6 from the US and Charlotte. We are praying that our couple interviewing for a job at the mission will be here at the same time. Combined church worship on March 3. Combined prayer group and Association meeting on March 4.Several of our teens will be going to a seminar March 18-21 in Khon Kaen. Still praying about transportation. A good time for John and Maeo to take a few days off?! Easter March 31. So, much activity going on around here.
Prayer list for us:
- Praise and thank God – the health of John and Maeo is improving – slowly, but getting better.
- Pray for the students who have accepted Christ. Reality of the responsibility of accepting Christ is starting to sink in and some of the girls do not appear to be ready for it and are turning back to their friends and things of the world rather than to Christ.
- Pray for Bee, Lita, Beem 2 and Toom who are taking over leadership jobs in the operation of the mission and conducting most of the training and Sunday Service.
- Pray for Jeaup – leaving this week; Ploy – leaving within a couple of weeks; Nun has already left and has stopped supporting the mission.
- Pray for funding for the current programs and funding to provide for repairs and maintenance work that needs to be accomplished.
- Pray for funding to assist the children in Northern Burma. Thank and praise God for the donors that have come forward so far.
- Thank God for the blessings and miracles that he is working here at the Christian Mission every day. In spite of Satan’s efforts, we are still here and no plans of going away.
The pictures below are a summary of some of the things going on here at the Christian Mission.
Thank you and may God Bless for your prayer support. John, Maeo and the girls.[nggallery id=174]