Greetings from the Christian Mission:
This newsletter is going to be more of a prayer list for you to use over the next few months for the Christian Mission.
- February 4, 2013 will be the first OFFICIAL meeting of the Christ for all People Church Association for 2013. Items up for discussion include plan for 2013, budget for 2013, Bible Camp, Annual meeting, activities within the group, activities outside the group and training and seminars for youth and leaders. Pray that God will be the leader and that the plan will be in accordance with his will for our new organization.
- Pray for Christian Mission – another teen has left and one will be leaving at the end of the school year. That leaves us with 6 teens, Maeo and John, at the present, to conduct all of the mission work. It seems that when the teens leave the environment of the Christian Mission, especially those who claim to have accepted Christ, do not have the strength to stand firm, refuse to call upon God to help them, and end up following the ways of their friends, other family members and the ways of the community.
- Pray for John and Maeo. Both have been taught very clearly over the last month or so that life is very fragile indeed and that God is in control and not man. Pray for strength and wisdom for them as they continue to work doing the many, many jobs that need to be done in conjunction with the operation of the mission.
- Pray for funding for “Good Life” Packs for northern Burma Children. The Christian Mission has been asked, and I volunteered for us, to provide gift packs for displaced children in northern Burma. Gift packs include: tooth paste, toothbrush, drinking cup, wash cloth/face cloth, powder, soap, small school supplies. If materials are purchased here, packed and sent to Chiangmai, Thailand for distribution, cost is about $3.00 per gift pack.
- The Christian Mission has made a commitment to help provide mosquito nets for our brothers and sisters in the southern part of Burma. Pray that God will provide the resources that we can assist in this project.
- Pray for summer Bible Camp during the month of April. With the new church organization, discussion is whether or not we should combine and hold one camp or let each church hold their own. Pray that God will assist us in making the decisions according to his plan.
- Pray for Surachai and his wife – The Thai couple we are interviewing to assist at the Christian Mission. Lord willing, they will be here from March 2-6 for discussions.
- Pray for safe travel for Ernie Schache and Jeff Vann as they travel during February and March. Especially for the time spent at the Christian Mission March 2-6. That the meetings will be fruitful and God glorified.
Thanks and God Bless, John and Maeo
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.