Greetings and may all have a blessed Christmas. I had to make a decision as to sending the newsletter without pictures or waiting until I can get the pictures organized to send them too. Since I don’t know when I will get the pictures organized, I decided to send out the letter.
Since December 7 we have had our first annual meeting of our new group and we thank and praise God for all of your prayers that have helped to bring this dream to fruition. The meetings were very encouraging and uplifting. Please pray that God will guide and bless us as we go into the new year.
Pray for the Christian Mission as we have our annual meeting sometime before the New Year. We will be setting up the yearly plan and budget for 2013. Much of what will be in the plan and budget we already know will be impossible for us to accomplish. The only way it will happen is through your prayers, encouragement and God’s strength, love and wisdom. Please pray.
- Believers – that they may continue to grow in Christ and show God’s love to others
- Non-believers – that God will open their eyes so they can see where they are headed and change.
- John and Maeo – strength and wisdom to provide God’s leadership for our small tribe of infants (in Christ).
- Christian Mission – that we are able to continue serving the community and schools here.
- 2013 – that it will be the best year ever for the work of God here at the Christian Mission
- Witnessing – that 2013 will be a year of real witnessing, visitation and participation in our local community
- Anything else that you can think of that might asist us here in our work.
Thank you and God Bless, John and Maeo
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.