Dear Grant, Greetings. Thank you for the blessing fund, for the general fund and faculty development fund.
Our enrollment has 5 first year, 7 second year, 6 third year and 5 fourth year. The preschool has 5 kinder 2, 20 kinder 1 and 3 nursery with a total of 28 preschool pupils. Pastora Amy, the head of the preschool is hopeful there are still pupils intending to enroll. Please pray with us for more students both for the preschool and the college. We have prayed for 25 new students for the AB Theology, but only 5 has yet found their way to enroll at OBC, the 20 are still somewhere else.
Joey Enanoria, Jonathan’s cousin is a third year student; but he could not enroll for this semester and maybe for the whole year because his wife Bubbles gave birth to their second child prematurely and she has eye problems due to diabetes.
For our update:
- College 22
- Preschool 28
- Church Planting
- Bible studies-5 centers ( 4 of these centers are in Cagayan de oro with an attendance of not less than 10 each center every time)
- Worship service in a house fellowship – attendance is 10 or more than 10 at other times.
- Candidate for baptism – 2
- Children’s ministry – average attendance is 100 in all 5 places of ministry. Areas: Buena Oro Sta. Cruz Alubijid, Misamis Oriental
- Students on internship:
- Dennis Alzula – New Life in Christ Fellowship in Novaliches, Quezon City with Pastor Roy Rocha and Richard Pelin Jr.
- Jedno L. Pabayo – Blessed Hope Christian Fellowship in Cebu City with Pastor Jonathan Navacilla
- Eugene Rey Barete – Portal Christian Fellowship, Zamboanga City with Pastor Quimbo
- Regelyn Dilag – Maranatha Evagelical FEllowship, Candijay, Bohol with Pastora Vanessa Dilag
- Brenda Tuico – at Free Methodist Church, Cagayan de Oro with Rev. Ruby Bongolan
- NSTP – BOHAI Community, Macasandig Cagayan de Oro is the identified community outreach. Students will be doing feeding, tutoring kids, teaching the Word, training mothers for good housekeeping, child care, health, and livelihood skills, cleaning and tree planting.
- Weekend Ministry skills: Students go to the local churches to assist in the ministries of the church.
- Faculty and staff
- 10 fulltime faculty and staff
- 6 part -time faculty
- Registration – June 4-6, 2012
- Classes start – June 7, 2012
- Orientatation – June 14-15
- June 9 – Interns left for their assignment
- September 17 – Foundation Anniversary Celebration
- October 15 – Interns return to the college
- November 5-6 – registration for second semester
- February 16, 2013 – Youth Rally
- March 28, p.m. – Commissioning and Annointing Service
- March 29 a.m. – College graduation
- Pray for the Lord’s provision for the deficit in the budget – P 500 thousand plus
- Interns in their places of assignments
- Church planting – Bible study centers and contacts, Bible study leaders
- Candidate for baptism in Alubijiid Church planting ministry
- Church building in Alubijid
- Funds for DVBS in April or May 2013 for the community outreach in Cagayan de Oro – more than a 100 children and 10-15 kids in Alubijid
- Funds for the weekend ministries of the college, including the supervised ministry of the faculty and staff with the students
- Bibles for our Bible study contacts
- Copier for the college, the present one is already defective, we need P60,000 to buy a new one.
- wall lcd monitors for the classroom for the professor powerpoint presentation of lessons
- Ptr. Reniel Comajeg in his new job, as Academic Dean
- Ptr. Reniel’s studies with his MDiv. Pray that the last two courses will be offered to him by correspondence
- Ptr. Billy Comahig as the new Chaplain
- Pray for more students to enrol
- Pray for the approval of the curriculum revision
- Pray for the health of the faculty and staff
Thank you for your continued support. We hope to see you soon again. Sincerely in Christ,