Greetings in the precious Name of Jesus.
Advent Christian Church, Kluang participated in the Combined Churches “LIGHT-UP KLUANG” Prayer meeting on 26 November, 2011.
The origin of the name “Kluang” :
- Malayan Fox (Fteropus Vampyrus Linnaeus) – One of the world’s largest bats.
- There was a “Kluang Village” that existed before 1910, very near to the present Kluang Town. The presence of the large bats may have been caused by deforestation in the middle of the State of Johor for the purpose of constructing railways and settlements.
- The story goes that many of these bats had attacked orchards in the “Kluang Village”.
- Ruler of principalities. (Ephesians 6: 2)
- Bind and destroy the power of the spirit bat (destroyer) – Mark 3:27
- Church and Pastor/ Leader.
- Having an intimate relationship with God, living in obedience and holiness, and becoming true worshippers.
- Having a united and same vision for ‘LIGHT-UP KLUANG”.
- Pastors/ Leaders to have humility to unite and work together in building the Kingdom of God.
- A positive communication among Churches, Pastors/ Leaders and their congregations.
- The Believers.
- May each believer become doers of the Word, lead a lifestyle of worship, and pray earnestly at all times.
- That every believer will produce fruits of the Spirit in abundance.
- That every believer will win souls into the Kingdom of God.
- Prayer of blessing over Kluang and its Churches
- Numbers 6: 24 – 26
We appreciate your prayers for the work in Kluang.