Please pray for Pastor J who has serious trouble in his Bible School. Three of the “professors” have rebelled, demanding better salaries and facilities. These three men have caused serious dissension among the students and recently broke down the door of J’s home where he was sheltering the loyal students, and badly beat one of the students. Sadly, blood has been shed. As you pray please remember that J cannot seek help from the police/authorities as he has in the past been imprisoned and beaten himself because of his Christian ministry.
Pastor J asks for prayer as follows…
- Please remember us in your prayer. Without your prayer support I can not be here and do God’s ministries.
- Pray for my daughters (aged two and a half years and one month.) They feel fear and sad. Pray that the Lord will give them peace.
- Pray for all students. They fear these three teachers. Because these three teachers can make great problem or trouble to them any time or any places.
- Pray that I may stand strong through the storm, problem, suffering, difficult and trial for Christ.
- Pray that the Lord will provide the need for our Ministries for His glory.