- Pray for the safe delivery of Felany and Reniel Comajeg’s baby. Pray that they will be given wisdom and strength as they nurture this precious gift from God.
- Pray for Jeff and Rhonda Walsh and family as they conclude their service in CDO at OBC and prepare for returning to the USA.
- Pray for both Jonathan Navacilla and Roy Rocha as they graduate this month and April, respectively.
- Give thanks for the good health reports for both Roy and Keziah Rocha.
- Pray for the work, led by Pastor Jonathan Navacilla, as the Banilad congregation minister to the children and adults at Umapad. Pray also that their own “House will be put in order”.
- Give thanks for all the young people who attended the recent service as they sought forgiveness and reconciliation. Pray that they will continue to grow in the Lord and with each other.
- Give thanks for the dedicated service that Mm Fe Mendoza has given over so many years at OBC. She and her husband, Toto, are the leaders of the ministry at Libertad, CDO. Pray for them as they continue in this service for the Lord. Knowing Fe, she will not be spending her retirement will not be a time of sitting back and relaxing.
- Pray for Grant Aldridge as he returns to the Philippines for a few weeks. He will be preaching at Banilad (Pastor Jonathan’s church) twice on Sunday, 20th March and at the OBC Commissioning Service on Thursday, March 24th. He may well be invited to preach at other services while in the Philippines.
- Pray for the OBC students as they are involved in outreach ministries at Buena Oro and as they have exams during the second two weeks of March and prepare for Graduation, March 25th.
- Give thanks for the success of the BPACCI meetings last weekend and pray for the planned activities.
- Pray for safe travel for Pastor Eleazar Comajig as he travels to Naburos Island to conduct a funeral. The journey is long and the island remote.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.