- Pray that OBC Finances deficit will be able to be made up before the end of the semester so that the year will “end in the black
- Pray that Pastor Jojo Saballero knows God’s leading as he is teaching at OBC this semester for 2 courses, Philippine History and Society and Culture
- Please pray that God will guide in the appointment of a new Financial Officer for OBC who will take over from Mm Fe Mendoza as she is due to retire.
- Please pray for those students and faculty members and their families who are grieving for the lost of their loves ones – Both Jeffrey Pusa and Jeffrey Sy’s fathers died and Maam Minda Lipanta’s elder sister died during the recent semester break.
- Pray for the Indahag Ministry – Mark Dotarot (a 2010 graduate) is assigned to Indahag, starting November, he will work with Toto Mendoza- doing ministry visitation/contact Bible Study during the week, since Toto is only doing week-end ministry.
- Pray for Pastors Reniel Comjeg and Jonathan Navacilla as they continue to study at CGST.
- Pray that Pastor Roy Rocha will be sensitive to the voice of God to where He will led him after his graduation this April. Should he stay in Manila or go back home to Cagayan de Oro.
- Pray for Pastor Roy Rocha’s daughter Keziah’s surgery and provision
- Pray that God would lead Pastor Roy Rocha to discover those people whom God would have him prepare as ministry partners.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.