1. Pray for Pastor Baguio and his wife during the time of her great sickness that they would know Christ’s peace, presence, and comfort. Pray for the church members also that they would be strong and supportive at this time.
2. Pray for the youth and the leaders at the Macajalar Bay Area Camp being held at El Salvador (May 24 -26th) that all will be greatly blessed.
3. Pray for the Walsh family as, even at this stage, they begin to prepare to leave the Philippines in twelve months time.
4. Give thanks that Pastor Reniel is able to spend this semester at home with his wife, Felany, and do one course by correspondence and continue teaching at OBC.
5. Pray for Pastor Jonathan Navacilla as he increases his study load as well as continuing all of his pastoring responsibilities.
6. Give thanks that Pastor Roy Rocha’s time in CDO went well. His is due to return there in August. Pray for the preparations for that trip.
7. Pray for Pastors Jonathan, Reniel and Roy as they complete their Masters Degree studies this coming school year.
8. Pray for the Muslim children for whom Pastor Benjie Ragas is responsible that they would come to know the Lord.
9. Pray for Pastor Molina and his family as they settle in to life at Maranatha Bible Church. They have lived in a very rural setting and now are moving to the heart of a large city. Pray for Vanessa Mae Dilag as she takes over the work at Anuling.
10. Pray for OBC faculty, staff and students as the school year commences. Pray for incoming first year students as they adjust to study, college life and communal living.