- Pray for preparations by the Advent Christian Conference of India and the Fellowship of Blessed Hope Churches for Vacation Bible Schoolduring the summer break in May. Pray especially for the teachers – probably more than 400 in the two organisations – who will be teaching the children.
- Pray for the DISCIPLE’S TRAINING PROGRAMME for lay persons which continues for members of the ACCI and FBHC. There is a good number of students once again this year, attending classes once a week. Pray especially for the senior Pastors who undertake to do the training in 30 different subjects.
- Pray for Rev Moses Barnabas, elected President of the Advent Christian Conference of India at their recent Annual Meeting – pray for wisdom and vision and integrity for him and his leadership team. Give thanks for the service of the outgoing President – Rev Paul Aruldoss – who has serve the Conference and the Lord well during his 4 year term.
- Please continue to pray for our AC brothers and sisters and for all Christians who serve the Lord under very difficult conditions. Pray for the restoration of democracy to the country – elections are scheduled for later this year – pray that they may be fair and free and therefore “real”.
- The Lord continues to answer our prayers for our workers in Myanmar. They have baptised many new believers during the past few weeksand have assisted several families whose homes have been destroyed by fire, by building new homes for them, and providing water pumps for them. Thank the Lord for generous donors in NZ and the USA who have provided funds for this assistance.
- The young couple in the USA who were candidating for service with John and Maeo Middlewood at Naratchakwai have decided that the time is not right to join the team just now – they are expecting their second child. Pray for them, and especially for the provision of a job for the husband. Pray also for John Middlewood as he tries to find a Thai Bible College intern or graduate to assist him with the ministry.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.