- Pray for the witness that our Advent Christian churches will bring in this Hindu land at Christmas time. Pray that God’s love will fill the lives of His people and that that love will overflow to their friends and neighbours.
- Continue to pray for the leasing of the Mission/ACCI land at Guindy in Chennai. There is a very suitable offer being considered at present. Please pray that the AC Conference leaders will have wisdom as they deliberate and will put aside personal gain as they consider the long term financial situation for their organisation.
- Please continue to pray for Mission Manager Immanuel as he leads the Mission team at Guindy. Thank the Lord that a measure of peace has broken out amongst the group of dissident pastors within the Fellowship of Blessed Hope Churches. Please pray especially for Pastors J Daniel, J Solomon, Manova and Magesh – that the Lord will change their hearts.
- Pray for the leaders and their leadership teams of the two AC Conferences – Rev Paul Aruldoss of the Advent Christian Conference of Indiaand Rev Prabu Manuel of the Fellowship of Blessed Hope Churches. These brothers are under considerable pressures from within their organisations and from without. Pray for wisdom and integrity and that they may trust the Lord rather than men.
- Pray for arrangements to be completed for the young couple from the United States to visit Naratchakwai in January, to “spy out the land” before making a final decision as to whether to commit to long term service for the Lord with John Middlewood at CMN (Christian Mission Naratchakwai). Pray for wisdom for them as they wait on the Lord’s leading.
- Pray for Pastor D who has recently been elected President of the Myanmar Conference. Pray that he may have wisdom and integrity as he leads this group in a country where the costs of being a Christian are often very great. Pray for the other leaders and ministries of the Conference. Pray especially for physical safety for leaders and all believers. Thank the Lord that many are accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour in spite of the difficulties such commitments may bring.